How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data in different ways::
- When making contact, for example at trade fairs or other events: data from a business card or transmitted orally are processed in our internal system.
- When consulting our website and filling out a contact form: the data you provide us are processed in our internal system.
- When establishing a billing relationship.
What personal data do we collect and for what purposes do we use your personal data?
We collect the following data about you and use it for the following purposes:
|Your identification and contact data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details)||administration from marketing customers, for example commercial mailings, telephone calls, etc.|
|Your IP address and browsing behavior on the website||to improve our services and their quality to improve our website|
Your identification and contact information is processed for:
- Customer administration, for which we rely on the execution of our contract and/or your orders.
- The correct execution of delivery contracts with the customer where we are often asked to contact certain people for information concerning deliveries.
- Electronic direct marketing (direct mailings). We would like to point out that you have the right to withdraw your consent to this at any time. You can do this by email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by completing our contact form on www.pollet.eu and indicating that you wish to withdraw your consent. Upon receipt of an advertising message, you can unsubscribe using the unsubscribe button included in the message.
With whom do we share your personal data?
For the purposes listed above, we sometimes share your personal data with third parties such as service providers we use (e.g. transport companies).
When we disclose your personal data to third parties, we ensure that appropriate measures are taken where necessary (restrictions on the use of your personal data and obligations concerning the protection of your personal data).
How so we protect your personal data?
We will take the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security. We protect your personal data from unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure, as well as from unauthorized access to data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We also strive to ensure that your personal data is always accurate and up to date. We therefore ask you to inform us of any changes to your personal data (e.g. your contact details) or other personal data provided by you as part of our collaboration.
What are your rights and how can you enforce them?
You have the right to:
- to be informed and to access your data
- to obtain the rectification of personal data
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data
- to obtain a restriction of the processing
- to oppose the processing of your personal data
- to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to forward them to another controller.