- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders automatically imply the buyer’s acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale, notwithstanding any stipulation to the contrary in his own general terms and conditions.
- Orders placed directly with us by our customers or transmitted by our agents or representatives are only binding to our company if they have been confirmed in writing.
- The time limits indicated by Pollet SA are given only as an indication and any delays do not entitle the buyer to cancel the sale, refuse the goods or claim damages.
- SA Pollet is released from any obligation to deliver in any fortuitous event or force majeure; in particular, total or partial strikes, floods and fires are considered fortuitous events…
- The goods remain our property until full payment. The risks are borne by the buyer.
- In order to be valid, any claim must be submitted to Pollet in writing no later than five days after receipt of the goods. After this period, the purchaser is irrevocably considered to have approved the goods.
- All sold goods are shipped at the buyer’s risk, regardless of the mode of transport or the terms of payment of the transport price, for example free or freight collect.
- Our prices are invoiced on the basis of the prices in force on the day of delivery.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, our invoices are payable at the company’s registered office, thirty days at the end of the month.
Any delay in payments shall automatically and without formal notice result in debiting of the default interest at the statutory rate plus 1%, as well as the flat-rate increase of 15% of the unpaid sums, with a minimum of €75.
In addition, this late payment makes the balance due on any invoice automatically payable, even if it is not yet due. Pollet also reserves the right to suspend or cancel pending orders without prejudice to any other recourse.
- In the event of a dispute of any kind, only the Courts of the Tournai District have jurisdiction.
- When the buyer’s credit deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial performance of a contract, to require the buyer to provide the guarantees we consider appropriate for the proper performance of the commitments made. Refusal to meet them gives us the right to cancel all or part of the contract.
- For export: in the event of a dispute, the Courts of Tournai or the Courts of the buyer’s domicile, at the seller’s choice, are the only courts that have jurisdiction. Incoterms references – 1990 edition.
- Orders for less than €600 will be delivered at the cost of €35 per order. Orders for less than €375 will charged a €10 fee for administrative costs and €35 shipping costs per order.